Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

People Who Don't Pray






I was watching The View today, and the ladies were talking about this man who was kicked off of a flight for praying out loud and being unruly. Barbara made a comment and said that she does pray before flying and that it's the only time she does pray. I have always known Ms. Walters was not a spiritual person. I remember her clearly stating that she does not believe in a heaven or hell so that spoke volumes. I do find it disconcerting that someone of her intelligence, and a woman whom I often wanted to emulate (pre Oprah) for her journalistic skills, from all accounts does not believe in God. It's funny that this should be in their hot topics, because I prayed at length about the trip I will be going on , my luggage, my pet who is being boarded, etc before hitting the sheets last night. What is your take on prayer readers, and do you in fact judge people (in your head) who freely admit they don't pray at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment