Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Invitation : My Review

I saw a great thriller this weekend called The Invitation.  It stars Logan William Green as Will who along with his girlfriend Kira (Middle of Nowhere's Emayatzy Corinealdi) are invited to a dinner party thrown by his ex-wife Eden and her second husband David.  Good food and great conversation are not the only things on the menu, unfortunately. There are diabolical plans afoot and Will seems to be the only member of  the dinner party who senses this. I'm not going to spoil this movie because I want you all to watch for yourselves. But yes it is a thriller, not too gory but extremely suspenseful and well worth the price to stream it.

Taut thrillers are hard to come by nowadays and trust me when I say The Invitation is a hard one to turn down.

No comments:

Post a Comment