Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

The Perfect Guy: My Review

The Perfect Guy opened on 9/11 and from the looks of things the box office is going to be ridiculous. I went to an early screening on opening day, and the theatre was pretty full. The film which stars Sanaa Lathan, Michael Ealy, and Morris Chestnut is about a lobbyist who breaks up with her boyfriend of two years and takes up with a charming and (unfortunately for her) tech savvy psycho. Now I know this sounds like Lifetime movie fare, but the film hit all the right notes suspense wise, and the acting was top notch.

 Lathan and Ealy executive produced the movie so I didn't expect it to be unwatchable but was skeptical about how good it would actually be. I was not disappointed in the least. Make this movie # 1 this weekend folks by going out and supporting it with your coins. It's worth the price of admission!

P.S. Shonda Rhimes please recruit Sanaa for a Shondaland production. #justsayin


No comments:

Post a Comment