Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stacey Confirms She Will Not Do Season 2





Single Ladies, the show I initially viewed with disdain quickly became a summer addiction. Unfortunately one of the three leads will not be returning for season 2.

Stacey Dash who played boutique owner Val opted to not return to the series due to family obligations. The show is filmed in Atlanta, but her kids are in Los Angeles. My thing is, did Stacey not consider this before taking the job or did the tension with LisaRaye play a bigger part in the backstage drama?

All I know is who ever replaces Stacey had better bring it. Stacey's not a good actress, but her role was the show's epicenter (she was Carrie to LisaRaye's Samantha). I vote for Nia Long. I have always liked her and she needs a steady gig. Who would you bring in for season 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment