Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Taraji Signs On To Play Tiffany Rubin


 One of my favorite movie actresses Taraji Henson has been on a roll as of late. Most recently she starred in The Karate Kid (which I have not seen yet to my regret) and Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell. According to the Entertainment News wire on Black Voices,  Taraji has signed on to the Lifetime flick, Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story.

I was not familiar with the story of  Rubin,  a school teacher from Queens and the mother of  a biracial son named Kobe. The story centers around Rubin's search for the child who was stolen from her by the biological dad, a South Korean native.

The American Association for Lost Children got involved and helped to get Kobe back from his father, but the journey to that point will make for some interesting viewing.

I will keep you all posted on when the movie will air on the Lifetime network.

No comments:

Post a Comment